G.O.C., S.A. in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
– Its social denomination is G.O.C., S.A.
– Its VAT Reg No is A32022535
– Its registered office is located at 5, Doctor Canoa street, Ground Floor, 36206 Vigo (Pontevedra)
– Its telephone number is 986377111
– It is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Pontevedra under the Form Number PO-29.290, on page 176 in the 2.697 Book of Societies, 1st inscription at 24 April 2002.
– It is provided with the following contact e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
The personal data linked to this website respect the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and further legislation in force related to data protection.
Who is in charge of this processing?
VAT Reg No: A32022535
Address: 5, Doctor Canoa street, Ground Floor, 36206 Vigo (Pontevedra)
What is the purpose of your personal data processing?
According to different sections of our website, data are processed with the following purposes:
1. With the purpose of managing the sending of the information requested through the contact section.
2. With the purpose of managing the applications requested on our website section “Career at G.O.C.”.
How long will we keep your personal data?
The data received to manage the request of information through our contact section will be kept until the requester asked for removal.
The data collected to manage the requests made through the section of the website “Career at G.O.C.” will be kept for a maximum period of two years.
What is the legitimacy for processing your data?
The legitimacy to processing your data depends on the purposes previously expressed, being the consent, in case of the request of information through the contact section; or the precontractual relationship in case of applications made through the section “Career at G.O.C.”
Who will be this data delivered to?
Your personal data could be delivered to subsidiary companies and branch offices when necessary.
Will your data be transferred to third countries?
International data transfers will not occur.
Which are your rights when you provide your personal data to us?
– Access: right to obtain confirmation about whether we are treating your personal data or not, namely, what they are, what they are used for, how long they will be stored, the origin of them and whether they have communicated or will be communicated to a third party.
– Rectification: right to request the correction of inaccurate data and to complete incomplete personal data.
– Removal: right to request the deletion of personal data when they are inappropriate, excessive or no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, including the right to oblivion.
– Opposition: right to oppose, under certain circumstances, to the processing of your data or request for its end.
– Restriction of Processing: right to request, under the legally established circumstances, that your data not be treated beyond the mere conservation of the same.
– Portability: right to receive the personal data in a frame format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to could transfer them to another responsible, as long as it is technically possible.
Will you have the possibility to withdraw the consent?
You will have the possibility and the right to withdraw your consent for any specific purpose granted before without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Where could you exercise your rights?
The exercise of right might be carry out written down with a copy of you ID attached, and send it to the previously mentioned address. Likewise, we provide you the forms for this exercise which you can get on our office or request them sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
For further information: www.agpd.es
Right to claim before the Control Authority: In the event that your rights have not been respected, you can submit a claim by writing to the Spanish Data Protection Agency at Jorge Juan Street, 6-28001-Madrid or using the following site: https://sedeagpd.gob
In both cases you must attached relevant documentation.
La Niña projects