Works aimed to equip the T2 Terminal with a quality service equivalent to those on the current T3 Terminal. For this purpose, integrity between the T2 terminal and the current T3 terminal is achieved . The action covers an area of 70.000m2.
– Adapting the service of passengers on the current T2 Terminal to the obtained in the new T3 terminal building.
– Adequacy of facilities to current standards.
– Unifying the facilities system, PA systems of the T2 and T3 terminals according to the Unique Terminal criteria.
– Compliance with guidelines marked on the AENA Accessibility Manual.
– Demolition of the temporary bridge to access the pier C and the replacement of facilities.
Execution value: € 80 million
Execution term: 18 months
Saudi Arabia Stations
Costa da Morte Highway
Madrid Air Terminal